Graphics, large format photos, layouts, sketches, and reproductions can be printed with the Epson Stylus Pro 11880 large format printer. This printing device works with materials of the maximum size A0.
- Epson UltraChrome K3 ™ Vivid Magenta Ink Technology
- Epson AccuPhoto ™ HD Rasterization Technology
- Black-and-white printing technology
- Standard interfaces
- Working with media
- Printing of the short code and control information on media
- High-capacity cartridges
- Automatic nozzle control system
- Driver Epson 11880 for Windows 10/8/7 64-bit
- Driver Epson 11880 for Windows 8/7 32-bit
- Driver Epson 11880 for Mac OS 11.x
Epson UltraChrome K3 ™ Vivid Magenta Ink Technology
Epson UltraChrome ™ K3 Vivid Magenta ink is a new generation of eight-color pigment ink that sets the standard for professional printing – both color and black-and-white.
Epson AccuPhoto ™ HD Rasterization Technology
The revolutionary Epson AccuPhoto ™ HD rasterization technology uses a completely new dot placement algorithm to produce the highest quality print.
Features of the technology:
- A new rasterization algorithm that allows you to get clear and accurate color prints
- Print resolution up to 2880 x 1440 dpi for very clear images
- Very smooth gradations and transitions
- New point placement algorithm
- Get high-quality photo prints even in low-resolution and bidirectional (accelerated) printing modes
- The technology ensures the use of a single profile by smoothing the difference in ink densities of different colors.
Black-and-white printing technology
The Advanced Black and White Print Mode is Epson’s unique rasterization and color management technology for monochrome images. This mode takes full advantage of the three neutral color cartridges to produce professional black-and-white prints, even from color files or grayscale files. The result is absolutely pure black-and-white prints without the slightest color deviations.
Standard interfaces are high-speed USB 2.0 and a gigabit Ethernet port. Macintosh and Windows operating systems of various versions are supported by standard printer drivers.
Working with media
- The ability to print on media of all major types, both on rolls and on sheets up to 64 inches wide
- All media is loaded into the printer from the front and top for direct paper drawing
- Accurate automatic loading of sheet media up to 64 inches wide and of various densities, including 1.5 mm thick cardboard
- Adjustable roll paper shaft – for both 2-inch and 3-inch diameter
- Supports printing on double-sided paper without damaging the printing surface
- Built-in cutter that supports working with most media
- Standard delivery receiving shaft for roll prints
- Optional fabric receiver for prints up to 64″ x 36 ” format
Printing of the short code and control information on media
The automatic barcode reading and identification system provides a very convenient operation process when you need to constantly use different media. With this system, the printer can automatically understand what media is loaded into it and how much paper is left in the roll. When a half-printed roll is removed from the printer, the printer automatically prints a barcode on the edge of the paper, which will then be read by the printer.
Nine separate cartridges with a capacity of 700 ml.
The ability to replace the finished cartridge without interrupting the print job – after the replacement, printing will continue from the same place without the slightest damage to the image quality
Automatic nozzle control system
This printer uses a revolutionary automatic nozzle control system. This system allows you to control the nozzles without printing a test template, while using a minimum amount of ink.