The Epson Stylus Pro 4450 wide-format printer is based on the four-color UltraChrome printing technology. This is a combination of high speed and impeccable print quality.
The Epson Stylus Pro 4450 series of printers supports printing on various media types and formats from A4 to A2. It is an excellent solution for printing advertising materials, two-dimensional and three-dimensional CAD drawings, as well as maps and architectural projects created in GIS.
Printers of this model range are easy to use and cost-effective. You do not need to be an expert to achieve excellent results with minimal effort and low operating costs.
The Micro Piezo printhead, Ultra Micro Dot ultra-small drop printing system, and variable-size drop printing technology ensure high productivity and professional print quality. And the resolution of 1440 720 dpi allows you to get an accurate reproduction of even the smallest details of the image.
For those who need to print a large volume of drawings, the Stylus Pro 4450 printer has two black ink cartridges with Matte Black ink. In 360×360 dpi mode (and this is not draft mode!) It takes approximately 1.3 minutes to print in A2 format.
- Epson MicroPiezo printing technology ensures consistently professional image quality
- Brightness and color stability thanks to the Epson UltraChrome four-color printing system
- Large format printing up to A2 format
- Printing on various media: automatic or manual feeding of sheets and roll paper
- Light resistance of prints for more than 75 years
- Cost-effective due to low operating costs
- Effective combination of speed and quality
- Connect to Mac and PC computers via USB 2.0 and 10/100 MB Ethernet interfaces
Driver Epson 4450 for Windows 10/8/7 64-bit
|EPSON NETWORK UTILITY||Download|
Driver Epson 4450 for Windows 8/7 32-bit
Driver Epson 4450 for Mac OS 11.x
|Printer Driver for Mac||Download|