The EPSON PLQ-20 matrix printer (passbook printer) was developed for the banking industry to print on paybooks. At the same time, its printing speed is very high – up to 576 cps (at 12 cpi) and 480 cps (at 10 cpi) characters per second.
The Epson PLQ-20 printer has a high print speed and is very easy to use. The printer uses a tape that will last a very long time – its resource is 5 million characters, and even a user who does not have special knowledge can replace it. In addition, this printer has extensive printing capabilities on multi-copy documents – it prints on 7 copies (1 original + 6 copies). At the same time, the maximum thickness of the original is 2.6 mm (for payment books).
The printer has a fairly compact design and takes up little space thanks to its small dimensions and an optional kit to save space.
- 24-needle dot matrix printer for original documents and bank account books High print speed-up to 576 cps (at 12 cpi) and 480 cps (at 10 cpi)
- Printing on multi-copy documents up to 7 copies (1 original + 6 copies)
- Automatic media alignment
- Maximum media thickness-2.6 mm
- Automatic detection of media thickness
- Olivetti PR2, Epson ESC/P and IBM PPDS emulations
- Noise reduction mode
- Broken needle compensation mode
- High feed life – 5 million characters
- Flexible compatibility-Parallel, serial and USB interface
- Optional wireless and wired network interfaces
- Optional space-saving kit with top document and paper tray and back paper guide, as well as roll paper holder
Driver Epson PLQ 20 for Windows 10/8/7 64-bit