The Stylus Pro 9700 is a high-performance plotter with a width of 1118 mm (44″), printing with water-based pigment ink, designed for high-speed output of high-quality monochrome and full-color graphics. Users are given the opportunity to get a stable professional result with each draw thanks to the advanced Epson Micro Piezo technology and the unique Epson Variable Drop Drop Technology, which uses ultra-small volume ink drops. The 1440 x 1440 dpi resolution and rich magenta ink added to the standard palette provide photorealistic image quality with true color reproduction and the necessary brightness and contrast, precise detail of small image elements and clarity of fine lines.
The Stylus Pro 9700 is the best choice for designers, computer artists, computer-aided design (CAD) and geographic information systems (GIS) specialists. The device can be used with equal success for printing economical and high-quality advertising products (POS materials, posters, posters, high-art graphics), as well as monochrome/color drawings, technical plans, architectural projects, full-color maps and for displaying the results of geodetic and aerial photography. The plotter can also serve as a tool for displaying color proofs and for making silk-screen photo forms. All these tasks are implemented at a high professional level.
Productivity, ease of use and reliability of operation allow you to pay back the equipment in the shortest possible time and reduce everyday costs.
Features of the Epson Stylus Pro 9700
- Auto-leveling of the print element thanks to the built-in sensor.
- Support for a wide range of roll media.
- Accurate loading and identification of the media type.
- Barcode printing to track sheet consumption and determine the length of the remainder.
- Borderless printing, which is extremely convenient for creating photo materials.
- The ability to connect multiple computers simultaneously via Ethernet.
- Electronic control of rewinding and unloading of the roll.
- Automatic switching of black ink channels.
- Print resolution 360 x 360, 720 x 360, 720 x 720, 1440 x 720, 1440 x 1440 dpi.
- Control of the drop shape and its positioning on the material.
Driver Epson Pro 9700 for Windows 10/8/7 64-bit
Driver Epson Pro 9700 for Windows 8/7 32-bit
|Printer Driver for Windows 32 bit||Download|
|Remote Panel Tool||Download|
|EPSON NETWORK UTILITY||Download|