The large-format printer of the A1+ format Epson SureColor SC-P6000 is created for printing of professional photos and art prints of high quality. This is the perfect solution for photographers and artists who are interested in realistic color reproduction, soft transitions of shades and rich halftones. Durable prints of excellent quality are suitable for sale, demonstration at exhibitions and storage in a portfolio. The Epson SureColor SC-P6000 can also be used for color proofing and other commercial printing applications.
The professional Epson SureColor SC-P6000 photo printer uses the new Epson UltraChrome HD ink with the already proven Vivid Magenta color formula. In addition to the standard 6 CMYKLcLm colors (black, Cyan, rich magenta, yellow, rich light magenta, light cyan), the printer uses additional colors: gray (LK) and light gray (LLK). The 8-color ink set provides wide color coverage, smooth hue transitions, and deep blacks. Epson UltraChrome HD ink guarantees a wide range of Pantone prints to create clear, high-quality images with bright, rich colors.
The printer simultaneously installs 2 black ink cartridges — with matte and standard black ink. The ability to select the black mode ensures economical ink consumption and optimal print density on various media. Depending on the type of media, the printer automatically selects the appropriate cartridge: “standard” black ink can be used for any media, and when printing on media such as Epson Velvet Fine Art, Epson Enhanced Matte and Epson UltraSmooth Fine Art, the use of matte black ink will significantly increase the optical density for the best print quality.
The Epson SureColor SC-P6000 printer has been designed with maximum reliability and ease of use in mind. The operator can select media from the printer control panel easily and quickly thanks to the built-in LCD screen. And with the optional 320 GB hard drive, users can save print-ready jobs to the printer’s memory and run certain jobs from the control panel.
- Epson UltraChrome HD pigment ink, 8 colors, 9 cartridges
- 8-color printing system using 3 shades of black ink for accurate grayscale reproduction when creating black and white prints
- Ideal solution for printing photos, reproductions, and color proofing
- The ability to use a color management system: Epson Color Calibration software in the basic configuration and an optional spectrophotometer
- High resolution 2880 x 1440 dpi
- Professional print quality with fast color stabilization
- High-capacity cartridgs-up to 700 ml
- 1 GB of RAM
- Automatic switching between standard and matte black cartridges
- Printing on sheets, rolls and thick paper (up to 1.5 mm) up to A1+ (24 inches)
- Convenient control panel with a large color screen of 6.8 cm
- USB Hi-Speed (USB 2.0) port, network connection
Driver Epson SC P6000 for Windows 10/8/7 64-bit
Driver Epson SC P6000 for Windows 10/8/7 32-bit
|Printer Driver WIN32 6.80||Download|
Driver Epson SC P6000 for Mac OS 11.x
|Printer Driver Mac||Download|